PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR YOUR 2021 MEMBERSHIP CONTRIBUTION
Shalom to our members. Payment for your 2021 contribution is now due and remains an important component of the shul’s sustainability during COVID.
We have good news! To ease the burden COVID has presented over this past year, we have committed to holding contribution and security charges steady in 2021. There will be no increase versus 2020!
You have three convenient payment methods available to you.
Option 1: DIY (Do it Yourself) via ShulCloud:
You can now manage your own one-stop membership account – ShulCloud.
To set up a one-time or monthly payment plan via Shul Cloud, please click HERE. If you have never logged into ShulCloud, follow instructions below.
- To review ShulCloud instructions on your own, click HERE.
- If you’d like help from our staff, email our office to set up a time and we’ll be happy to guide you through the 5-minute process.
Note: Voluntary payments for Brotherhood, Women of Adath and Club L’Chayim remain optional items on your statement. We hope you will consider lending support. If not, please uncheck these options online before you pay.
Option 2: Set up a Credit Card payment
- Please contact our Admin staff – Ronly Doron or Ozlem Kaplan – at:
– Phone: (416) 635-5340 (301)
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 3: Submit a Paper Form (Cheque or Credit Card):
Please click HERE to print and complete our paper form. To submit:
- Scan and email back to email@example.com
- Or mail via Canada Post to the Shul Address
37 Southbourne Ave, Toronto, ON M3H 1A4
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Since the first shutdown last March, the Adath team has strived to seamlessly shift the benefits of Shul membership from our building to your home:
- The clergy team is committed to conducting services every day of the week through the magic of Livestream and Zoom as we look forward to once again resuming in-person services in our sanctuary
- Your clergy remain unwavering in their commitment to serve you as your spiritual leaders and to offer support through all lifecycle events. Please click HERE for their contact details
- We will continue to host a broad array of online programs which appeal to all age groups. Check out our twice-weekly Achshav newsletter for details
- Though our office staff are working remotely from home, it’s business as usual. You can call or email our staff with any questions from Monday to Friday as always.
WE’VE BEEN BUSY:
During the Pandemic, Adath Israel and its clergy have been busy serving shul members and the community at large:
- 5000+ clergy calls to congregants and community members
- Virtual services 7 days/week
- In-person services (when regulations permitted)
- Caring for isolated community member
- Re-imagining Smachot for the digital age
- 50+ Shabbat meals to low-income community members
STAY ENGAGED WITH ADATH ISRAEL DAILY
Though the Adath Israel building remains closed, the Adath Israel community continues. There are many ways Adath Israel is connecting with our members and the community at large:
- Join our Achshav Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook: Click Here
- Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: Click Here