On November 14, 2022, Dr. Kieran Moore, Ontario’s chief medical officer of health made an announcement strongly recommending masking in indoor settings in Ontario. This is due to a surge in pediatric patients suffering from three respiratory viruses now circulating – the flu, RSV and COVID-19. Adath Israel Congregation strongly recommends masking indoors. The balcony in the main sanctuary will continue to be reserved for individuals wearing masks only.
- Sit-down food service gatherings for Shabbat Kiddush and minyan breakfasts will continue.
- Kiddush food will continue to be served by our volunteers. To participate, click HERE.
- Rental groups, clubs and synagogue committees may resume in-person meetings with no capacity limits.
Livestream and Zoom
We will continue to Livestream services. Zoom services will no longer take place.
- All in-person services (Shabbat, Kabbalat Shabbat, morning and evening services) will be broadcast on our Livestream channel.
Rabbi Cutler, Rabbi Seed, and Cantor Stein remain unwavering in their commitment to serve you as your spiritual leaders. Please do not hesitate to reach out to them at any time.
|Rabbi Adam Cutler||Office: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rabbi David Seed||Office: email@example.com|
|Cantor Alex Stein||Office: firstname.lastname@example.org|
The office staff is working on site and is always reachable during business hours:
- Office Hours: 8:30 – 4:30 pm Monday to Thursday (and 8:30 am to 3:00 pm on Fridays).
- To reach Reception, please call 416.635.5340 (301) or email@example.com
Stay engaged with Adath Israel Every Day
With or without COVID, the Adath Israel community continues. There are many ways members can connect with our community at large:
- Join our Achshav Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook: Click Here
- Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: Click Here
May we all be blessed with safety and health in the days and weeks ahead.