ADATH ISRAEL IS HOSTING A VACCINE POP-UP CLINIC
Adath Israel will be partnering with Humber River Hospital to launch a pop-up clinic on Sunday, August 15th.
Registration is open to all members of the shul regardless of your postal code, and is open to the broader community for those living in the “M” postal code area.
This is an important step for the health and peace-of-mind of all our members, but it is particularly timely for those who plan to attend in-person services leading up to and including the High Holidays.
We will require 100% of our members attending services who are aged 12+ to be fully vaccinated in time for the High Holidays so we can all be confident in the safety of our services. Click HERE for our vaccination policy.
And yes, since we knew you’d ask, we have Pfizer.
Please read below for details and to register.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- First Dose:
Age 12+ at the time of Vaccination.
- Second Dose:
Age 12+ at the time of vaccination and who has received:
- Pfizer at least 21 days ago
- Moderna at least 28 days ago
- Astra Zeneca at least 56 days ago
Adath Israel (Tobias Hall)
- Enter via Westgate Security
- Sunday, August 15th starting at 10:00 am
- Health Card or
- Driver’s License or
- Passport or
- Birth Certificate
- Please CLICK HERE to register
- Each family member must register separately.
WANT TO VOLUNTEER?
- For members age 16 and up who are already double-vaccinated (+14 days), we are looking for volunteers on August 15th.
- Please click HERE for information and to register as a volunteer.