ADATH ISRAEL MANDATORY VACCINATION POLICY
For the safety of our members, clergy and staff, Adath Israel has created its vaccination policy for members attending in person. This was developed in conjunction with our Medical Advisory Committee and in consultation with other shuls throughout the GTA:
- All members 18+ must be FULLY VACCINATED (at least 14 days prior to attending)
- All members 12-17 must have AT LEAST ONE VACCINATION.
- Children 11 and under DO NOT REQUIRE vaccinations but must be accompanied by parents inside the shul.
- Members 12+ who are not vaccinated will be unable to participate in person.
- Only medical exemptions will be considered but these must be accompanied by a physician’s note and will be reviewed confidentially by our Medical Advisory Committee.
Proof of Vaccination:
- You will be asked about the vaccination status of all family members who will be attending in person on the registration form and at the entry to the shul.
- We are not requesting documentation of vaccination status.