ADATH ISRAEL MANDATORY VACCINATION POLICY
For the safety of our members, clergy and staff, Adath Israel has created its vaccination policy for guests visiting in person and staff working in our building. This was developed in consultation with our Medical Advisory Committee. We currently define FULL VACCINATION as two Health Canada approved doses.
- All staff, members & visitors 12+ must be FULLY VACCINATED (at least 14 days prior to attending).
- Children 5 to 11 require at least one Health Canada approved vaccine.
- Children under 5 DO NOT REQUIRE vaccinations but must be accompanied by parents inside the shul and of course, must wear a mask and be symptom-free.
- Only medical exemptions will be considered but these must be accompanied by a physician’s note and will be reviewed confidentially by our Medical Advisory Committee.
Proof of Vaccination is Now Required:
- Members (only) are invited to upload their Proof of Vaccination. Click HERE for more details and instructions.
- At this stage, non-members, guests (and members who are not able to upload their certificates*) will be required to show their Proof of Vaccination upon entry to our building.
- *Members who wish to upload their vaccine document(s) but require assistance may contact the office: Email: email@example.com or call (416) 635-5340 (301).
- Synagogue, tenant, and catering staff will be required to provide proof of vaccination upon entry.
- Out of respect for Shabbat, we request those participating in services whose names are not already tagged in our vaccine database on ShulCloud to please bring a hard copy of their proof of vaccination.
- Accommodations are possible for those unable to provide a hard copy.
- Please contact the synagogue office for more information.
To download your COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate or QR Code:
- If you don’t already have a copy of your documents, please visit the provincial COVID-19 website HERE.