RITUAL UPDATE AND SHUL ATTENDANCE
- Shabbat services will be conducted in person with attendance limited to FIFTY (50) for which registration is required.
- Shabbat services will continue to be LIVESTREAMED.
- Weekday (and Sunday) minyan services will be conducted exclusively via Zoom.
CLERGY AND OFFICE UPDATE
Your clergy remain available for you during these very challenging times. Rabbi Cutler, Rabbi Seed, and Cantor Stein remain unwavering in their commitment to serve you as your spiritual leaders as we navigate through this lockdown. Please do not hesitate to reach out at any time to your spiritual leadership.
|Rabbi Adam Cutler||Office: 416-635-5343|
|Rabbi David Seed||Office: 416-635-5341|
|Cantor Alex Stein||Office: 416-635-5347|
Office staff will continue to work from home during Step 1, and will be available as always to serve our members.
- We will be working remotely between 8:30 – 4:30 pm Monday to Thursday (and 8:30 am to 3:00 pm on Fridays).
- Please contact us via phone or email using the contact list below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- To reach reception, please call 416.635.5340 (301) or email@example.com
- Click HERE to retrieve the Shul’s contact list.
STAY ENGAGED WITH ADATH ISRAEL DAILY
Though the Adath Israel building remains closed, the Adath Israel community continues. There are many ways Adath Israel is connecting with our members and the community at large:
- Join our Achshav Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook: Click Here
- Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: Click Here
May we all be blessed with safety and health in the days and weeks ahead.
COVID-19 Vaccine Registration
- Click HERE for more information about vaccine registration.
UJA Genesis Mobilizes Vaccine Registration Assistance Program
- If you, a friend or family member are eligible to register but have difficulty using or accessing technology, the UJA Genesis program can assist!
- Please click HERE for more information.
Click HERE for the Vaccine Hunters website, a portal to help eligible Canadians find vaccination clinics.