ADATH ISRAEL COVID UPDATE
Adath Israel will continue to adhere to the provincial guidelines so that we may offer safe participation in services and programs. Please check here regularly for updates during the latest Omicron Step 2 phase of the pandemic.
MANDATORY VACCINATION POLICY
- All staff, members & visitors 12+ must be FULLY VACCINATED at least 14 days prior to attending a service or event at the synagogue.
- Children ages 5 to 11 must have received at least one dose before entering the synagogue.
- FULL VACCINATION is currently defined as your first two Health Canada approved doses.
- All visitors and guests entering Adath Israel must show proof of vaccination to our Security Guard upon entry.
- For attendance on Shabbat and holidays, we request that those participating in services who have not uploaded their documents to our vaccine database, please bring a hard copy of their proof of vaccination
- Please click HERE for our detailed policy, created in conjunction with our Medical Advisory Committee
ATTENDANCE AT SHABBAT SERVICES AND IN-PERSON MINYANIM
- Pre-registration for Shabbat services and Smachot is required (Registration is not required for Minyanim).
- Attendance limits are reduced to 50 using the reserved seating in our sanctuary.
- Masks must continue to be worn appropriately over the nose, mouth, and chin.
- All sit-down food service gatherings have been suspended until further notice.
- We will resume “Kiddush-on-the-Go” treats after Shabbat services. Unfortunately, we are not able to schmooze at this stage.
LIVESTREAM OR ZOOM?
We will continue to use a mix of Livestream and Zoom technology based on where the service is being held:
Your clergy remain available for you during these challenging times. Rabbi Cutler, Rabbi Seed, and Cantor Stein remain unwavering in their commitment to serve you as your spiritual leaders as we navigate through this stage of the pandemic. Please do not hesitate to reach out at any time to your spiritual leadership.
|Rabbi Adam Cutler||Office: 416-635-5343|
|Rabbi David Seed||Office: 416-635-5341|
|Cantor Alex Stein||Office: 416-635-5347|
The office staff are working primarily from home during the new Step 2 phase but are always reachable during business hours:
- Office Hours: 8:30 – 4:30 pm Monday to Thursday (and 8:30 am to 3:00 pm on Fridays).
- There are no walk-in visits at this stage.
- To reach Reception, please call 416.635.5340 (301) or email@example.com
STAY ENGAGED WITH ADATH ISRAEL DAILY
In the wake of this latest variant, the Adath Israel community continues. There are many ways members can connect with our community at large:
- Join our Achshav Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook: Click Here
- Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: Click Here
May we all be blessed with safety and health in the days and weeks ahead.