COVID Policies (Updated April 28, 2022)
- All staff, members & visitors 12+ must be FULLY VACCINATED at least 14 days prior to attending a service or event at the synagogue.
- Children ages 5 to 11 must have also received both vaccine doses.
- Visitors and guests entering Adath Israel must show proof of vaccination to our Security Guard upon entry.
- Please click HERE for our detailed policy including exemptions.
- Masking will continue to be required in all areas of the shul, except when eating, after which masks must be worn again.
Capacity Limits Lifted
- Capacity limits in the sanctuary have been removed; however, a seating plan will be retained which facilitates 6 feet of social distancing, including the balcony.
- The transition to Chapel services will be delayed until further notice.
- Capacity limits for events and receptions have been removed, recognizing that each hall will retain its maximum occupancy based on fire code.
- Registration is not required for attendance at services or receptions.
- Sit-down food service gatherings for Shabbat Kiddush and minyan breakfasts will continue.
- Minyan breakfasts will continue to be served in individual cartons.
- Kiddush food will continue to be served by our volunteers. To participate, click HERE.
- Rental groups, clubs and synagogue committees may resume in-person meetings with no capacity limits.
- Reminder: Proof of vaccination and masking protocols will continue to be required.
Livestream and Zoom
We will continue to use a mix of Livestream and Zoom technology based on where a service is being held:
Rabbi Cutler, Rabbi Seed, and Cantor Stein remain unwavering in their commitment to serve you as your spiritual leaders. Please do not hesitate to reach out to them at any time.
|Rabbi Adam Cutler||Office: email@example.com|
|Rabbi David Seed||Office: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cantor Alex Stein||Office: email@example.com|
The office staff is working on site and is always reachable during business hours:
- Office Hours: 8:30 – 4:30 pm Monday to Thursday (and 8:30 am to 3:00 pm on Fridays).
- During this wave, we will continue to refrain from in person office visits
- To reach Reception, please call 416.635.5340 (301) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay engaged with Adath Israel Every Day
With or without COVID, the Adath Israel community continues. There are many ways members can connect with our community at large:
- Join our Achshav Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook: Click Here
- Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: Click Here
May we all be blessed with safety and health in the days and weeks ahead.