There are many ways that you can help support Adath Israel through donations and sponsorships. Our Synagogue provides a wide variety of meaningful opportunities to honour someone special, to celebrate a lifecycle occasion or milestone or to honour someone’s memory.
You may want to:
- Say thank you
- Wish someone a speedy recovery
- Express your sympathy to friends experiencing a death in the family
Adath Israel allows you to acknowledge events, of both joy and sorrow, while supporting the Synagogue, its activities and programs.
- Sponsor a Shabbat Bulletin, Breakfast, Seudah Shlisheet or Bimah Flowers
- Dedicate a Siddur or Chumash
- Support a fund or endowment
- Send a tribute card
- Dedicate a pew, memorial plaque or leaf on the Tree of Hope
- Include a loved one in the annual Yizkor Memorial Book
Payments for sponsorships and donations may be made by Visa, MasterCard, cash or cheque.