The coming year is an important one for Adath Israel as we return to in-person services and a resumption of all the activities our shul normally offers.
To ensure we have the resources to best serve our members, we are launching a new kind of High Holiday campaign. You can support the synagogue by choosing to sponsor one of our many activities. Choose from a Shabbat Kiddush, a Grandparent/Grandchild Shabbat, or even a special rendition of Adon Olam, among others!
And just for the fun of it, everyone who makes a gift by September 22 will be eligible to win one of 5 reserved parking spaces for this September and October!
Click HERE to show your support by making your gift TODAY or by calling the synagogue office at 416-635-5340.
There are many ways that you can help support Adath Israel through donations and sponsorships. Our Synagogue provides a wide variety of meaningful opportunities to honour someone special, to celebrate a lifecycle occasion or milestone or to honour someone’s memory.
To make a donation, click HERE to get started.
When you make a donation to Adath Israel, you may want to:
- Say thank you
- Wish someone a speedy recovery
- Express your sympathy to friends experiencing a death in the family
Adath Israel allows you to acknowledge events of both joy and sorrow while supporting the Synagogue, its activities and programs. You can:
- Support our adult education webinars
- Sponsor a Shabbat Bulletin, Breakfast, Seudah Shlisheet or Bimah Flowers
- Dedicate a Siddur or Chumash
- Support a fund or endowment
- Send a tribute card
- Dedicate a pew, memorial plaque or leaf on the Tree of Hope
- Include a loved one in the annual Yizkor Memorial Book
Payments for sponsorships and donations may be made by Visa, MasterCard, or cheque.