There are many ways that you can help support Adath Israel through donations and sponsorships. Our Synagogue provides a wide variety of meaningful opportunities to honour someone special, to celebrate a lifecycle occasion or milestone or to honour someone’s memory.
You may want to:
- Say thank you
- Wish someone a speedy recovery
- Express your sympathy to friends experiencing a death in the family
Adath Israel allows you to acknowledge events, of both joy and sorrow, while supporting the Synagogue, its activities and programs.
- Sponsor a Shabbat Bulletin, Breakfast, Seudah Shlisheet or Bimah Flowers
- Dedicate a Siddur or Chumash
- Support a fund or endowment
- Send a tribute card
- Dedicate a pew, memorial plaque or leaf on the Tree of Hope
- Include a loved one in the annual Yizkor Memorial Book
Payments for sponsorships and donations may be made by Visa, MasterCard, cash or cheque.
To complete a sponsorship or donation form online, please CLICK HERE. To send your form to the synagogue office via email or fax, please click this PDF form or you may call Linda directly at 416.635.5340 x 309.