There are many ways that you can help support Adath Israel. Our Synagogue provides a wide variety of meaningful donation opportunities to honour someone special, to celebrate a lifecycle occasion or milestone or to honour someone’s memory.
You may want to:
- Say thank you
- wish someone a speedy recovery
- express your sympathy to friends experiencing a death in the family
Adath Israel allows you to acknowledge events, of both joy and sorrow while supporting the Synagogue, its activities and programs.
- Support a fund or endowment
- Send a tribute card
- Dedicate a Siddur or Chumash
- Sponsor a Shabbat Bulletin, Breakfast, Seudah Shlisheet or Beema Flowers
- Dedicate a pew, memorial plaque or leaf on the Tree of Hope
- Include a loved one in the annual Yizkor Memorial Book
Donations may be made by Visa, MasterCard, cash or cheque.
To make a donation CLICK HERE or call Linda at 416.635.5340 x 309.