ADATH ISRAEL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Adath Israel Scholarship program is funded each year by donations from our members as well as contributions from our Member Clubs – Women of Adath, Brotherhood and Club L’Chayim.
To qualify, applicants must be:
- Children of our members (in good financial standing)
- Age 24 or less
- Currently registered in formal education program or education-focused gap year program.
The program to which you are applying must center around experiential Jewish education, growth and development. While this does not relate to university, private or supplementary school tuition, it does include the following:
- Educational gap year program in Israel
- Participation in organized educational tours in Israel
- Attendance at a recognized Jewish camp (UJA Silber Family Center for Jewish camping)
- Adabra Online High School
- Participation in March of the Living
- Other approved courses and programs with Jewish content
For questions about the application process for 2023, please contact email@example.com. Decisions will be communicated by late June or early July based on provincial protocols.
Deadline for submissions: March 1, 2024
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT THE ADATH ISRAEL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM?
Donate to the scholarship program by purchasing a card in honour, tribute or memory or to mark a special occasion.
Contact Penny at 416.635.5340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum donation $18.00.