A. IN PERSON SERVICES (SHABBAT, WEEKDAYS, SUNDAY)
Services will continue with capacity increased to 200 including balcony seating.
- In-person MORNING services on Sundays, weekdays and Shabbat (plus Kabbalat Shabbat) will be broadcast via Livestream. Click HERE to access.
- Evening services (excluding Kabbalat Shabbat) will continue via Zoom. Click HERE for the link.
- Or dial: (647) 558 0588 / Meeting ID: 894 9692 4055
- Proof of vaccination will be required to gain entry into the shul for all members and guests age 5+.
B. SIT DOWN FOOD SERVICE IS BACK!
- Please join us for Kiddush following Shabbat services each Saturday.
- Breakfast has returned following our daily minyanim service. You and your guests are welcome to join.
C. IN-PERSON MINYANIM ROLL-OUT PLAN
- Morning services will be held in-person (and via Livestream).
- Mincha/Ma’ariv will continue to be broadcast via Zoom, except for Kabbalat Shabbat
D. SIDDUR SIM SHALOM FOR WEEKDAYS
Click HERE to follow the Shacharit (morning service)
Click HERE to follow the Minchah service
Click HERE to follow the Ma’ariv service
Click HERE to follow the Torah Readings