A. IN PERSON SERVICES (SHABBAT, WEEKDAYS, SUNDAY)
Services will continue with capacity increased to 200 including balcony seating.
- In-person MORNING and evening services on Sundays, weekdays and Shabbat (plus Kabbalat Shabbat) will be broadcast via Livestream. Click HERE to access.
As of Tuesday, September 6, after two and a half years of unprecedented challenge, we are thrilled to once again offer all prayer services in person. We are glad to continue offering livestreaming of all our services to those who are unable to attend in-person services.
- Proof of vaccination no longer required but masking still mandatory.
- Click HERE for our COVID protocols.
B. SIT, SNACK & SCHMOOZE AT KIDDUSH & BREAKFAST
Did you know that our wonderful Dairy Kitchen cook – Ozlem – creates dishes from scratch….oy, are they delicious! Please join us for Kiddush following Shabbat services each Saturday and for our famous breakfast after each morning minyan. You and your guests are welcome to join anytime.
- If you think you’ll be attending breakfast on a regular basis, we encourage you to purchase the annual minyannaire’s breakfast pass. Save more than 50%! Click HERE
C. IN-PERSON MINYANIM ROLL-OUT PLAN
- Morning services will be held in-person (and via Livestream).
- Mincha/Ma’ariv will also be held in-person as of September 6 (and via Livestream).
D. SIDDUR SIM SHALOM FOR WEEKDAYS
Click HERE to follow the Shacharit (morning service)
Click HERE to follow the Minchah service
Click HERE to follow the Ma’ariv service
Click HERE to follow the Torah Readings