AIC Junior Congregation (Ages 7-12)
Learning to be part of our congregation starts at an early age. Adath Israel caters to children in Grades 1-6 with a special program each Shabbat in the Library featuring prayers, parsha plays, group activities and songs.
We are very pleased to welcome back Yoelit Lipinsky who is returning to run Junior Congregation!
Before leaving Adath Israel to commence her PhD, Yoelit successfully ran Junior Congregation and the Children’s High Holy Day Programming for 5 years. Under her leadership, Shul was the place to be with an average of 25 participants weekly
Don’t take our word for it! Come hear about and experience the exciting changes at our JC Open House on February 22 at 10:30 am. We will meet in our new permanent location – The Library. Parents and Children in Grades 1-6 are warmly welcomed to meet Yoelit, learn about the program and have some fun.
During the Open House…
- Share your desires for the new Jr Congregation
- Learn about the changes including the integration of the ‘whole shul’ (Shinshinim, Clergy and main sanctuary participation)
- Participate with your kids in a sample program including story, games and tefillah
- Learn about the return of the popular Torah Points prize system
- Hear more about special programming during the year including Movie Nights, Chocolate Seder and more!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Yoelit at email@example.com).
Each Shabbat, our JC Kids will be “IN” Shul, participate in fun Judaica-oriented activities, cultivate lifelong friendships and gain a unique understanding of Israel through their interactions with our Israeli Shinshinim. Could there be a better way to spend a Saturday morning?