WELCOME TO THE ADATH ISRAEL LIVESTREAM CHANNEL
We are glad to offer livestreaming of all our services to those who are homebound and hospitalized as well as those who should not attend services due to personal serious medical risk. For everyone else, following the millennia old practices of our people, services should be attended in person. A person who prays via the livestream is not considered as part of the minyan and therefore should not recite those prayers for which physically being with a minyan is required, including the Mourner’s Kaddish.
PARTICIPATING IN LIVESTREAM ON SHABBAT AND HOLIDAYS
- We encourage all those who intend to participate in the Livestream to do so in ways that minimize potential violations with respect to Jewish law.
- Specifically, please load the Livestream and push “Play” before candle-lighting and leave it on for the remainder of Shabbat.
DAVENING WITHOUT A MINYAN
- Click HERE to recite the Individual Kaddish
SIDDUR SIM SHALOM FOR WEEKDAYS
Click HERE to follow the Shacharit (morning service)
Click HERE to follow the Minchah service
Click HERE to follow the Ma’ariv service
- Click HERE to follow the Weekday Torah Readings
- Click HERE to borrow the Siddur Sim Shalom*
- Siddurim are not for sale, but can be dedicated (please call the office).
- To follow Torah readings at home, contact the office to borrow a Chumash
ADATH ISRAEL SIDDUR FOR SHABBAT AND FESTIVALS
- Click HERE to access the siddur