ADATH ISRAEL LIVESTREAM MEDIA PLAYER
- Click the PLAY button below to participate in our Livestream service.
- If your screen freezes, please refresh your browser and press the PLAY button again. Whether the freezing is due to bandwidth issues in our neighborhood or yours, they are typically resolved in a few moments.
- All in-person services will be Livestreamed below. All other services will be available on Zoom.
PARTICIPATING IN LIVESTREAM ON SHABBAT AND HOLIDAYS
- We encourage all those who intend to participate in the Livestream to do so in ways that minimize potential violations with respect to Jewish law.
- Specifically, please load the Livestream and push “Play” before candle-lighting and leave it on for the remainder of Shabbat.
- If there is a technical problem (Eg. picture freeze), the Livestream usually resets within a couple of minutes. Those who are comfortable doing so will need to press the “Play” button on the media player below.
REGULAR SERVICE TIMES:
Click HERE for regular service times.
- Morning Minyan services (Zoom)
- Sunday: 8:30 am
- Monday to Friday: 7:30 am
- Click HERE to access our Zoom services
- Shabbat Services are broadcast (Livestream):
- Friday Kabbalat Shabbat via Zoom: Please check service times HERE
- Saturday: 9:30 am (via Livestream)
- Minchah / Ma’ariv (Zoom):
DAVENING WITHOUT A MINYAN
SIDDUR SIM SHALOM FOR WEEKDAYS
Click HERE to follow the Shacharit (morning service)
Click HERE to follow the Minchah service
Click HERE to follow the Ma’ariv service
- Click HERE to follow the Weekday Torah Readings
- Click HERE to borrow the Siddur Sim Shalom*
- Siddurim are not for sale, but can be dedicated (please call the office).
- To follow Torah readings at home, contact the office to borrow a Chumash
ADATH ISRAEL SIDDUR FOR SHABBAT AND FESTIVALS
- Click HERE to access the siddur
WEEKLY TORAH READINGS
- October 2 – Bereshit
- October 9 – Noach
- October 16 – Lech Lecha
- October 23 – Vayera
- October 30 – Chaye Sarah
- November 6 – Toledot
- November 13 – Vayetze: Torah Reading, Haftarah
- November 20 – Vayishlach
- November 27 – Vayeshev
- December 4 – Miketz & Shabbat Chanukah
- December 11 – Vayigash
- December 18 – Vayechi
- December 25 – Shemot
- January 1 – Vaera
- January 8 – Bo
- January 15 – Beshalach
- January 22 – Yitro
- January 29 – Mishpatim
- February 5 – Terumah
- February 12 – Tetzaveh
- February 19 – Ki Tissa
- February 26 – Vayakhel