During the course of the Covid-19 pandemic, when we can’t all safely be together, we will broadcast our services via livestream (morning Minyanim and Shabbat services) and Zoom (evening minyanim). We look forward to the day when this technology is no longer needed to participate in Adath Israel tfillot.
Livestream Instructions (Morning Minyanim & Shabbat):
- Click the PLAY button on the screen below to watch. Service times are outlined below the video player.
- If the screen flickers, it is a temporary bandwidth issue in our neighborhood. Please be patient.
- If your player does not start, refresh by pressing “Control (CTL) R” on your PC or “Command R” on a Mac.
- We see what you see. Our Livestream staff will address back-end issues. Please be patient and if possible, refresh your browser.
Though Shabbat and holiday services will be available via livestream, we encourage all those who intend to participate to do so in ways that minimize potential violations, specifically by loading the livestream and pushing play before candle-lighting and leaving it on for the remainder of Shabbat.
- Morning Minyan
- Sunday: 8:30 am
- Monday to Friday: 7:30 am
- Minchah /Ma’ariv (via Zoom)
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:45 pm (til July 16). Click HERE to access via Zoom
- Shabbat Services:
- Friday Kabbalat Shabbat: 7:00 pm (via Zoom Meeting)
- Saturday: 9:30 am to 11:00 am
MOURNING WITHOUT A MINYAN
- Click HERE for the memorial prayer to be recited in lieu of Kaddish.
PRAYER BOOK LOANER PROGRAM
- You may borrow up to three books which include Chumash – Etz Hayim Torah and Commentary; Shabbat Siddur; Weekday Siddur
- The next pick up time has been arranged for 12:00 noon on Friday, July 3rd. Please email the office (email@example.com) to let us know which books you would like no later than 2:00 pm on Thursday, July 2nd.