REGISTER NOW FOR 2019-2020!
Introducing Adath Hebrew Academy, an exciting new path to Jewish learning. We empower your children to discover, create and share personal A-HA! moments during their educational journey from JK to Grade 6 so they will become:
• Confident Hebrew readers who are Bar/Bat Mitzvah ready
• Deeply connected to Jewish culture, history and Israel
• Comfortable participating in Shabbat & Holiday prayers
• Engaged with new Jewish friends
Click HERE to read our program introduction letter.
WHAT’S NEW IN OUR CURRICULUM?
Our Principal, Dr. Jack Lipinsky, and his team have re-charged the curriculum emphasizing Hebrew reading geared to B’Nai Mitzvah preparation; Jewish lifecycle and history as well as integration of Jewish online technology. These are designed to spark a series of A-HA! moments through your child’s journey from JK to Grade 6.
Click HERE to view the A-HA! Curriculum by grade.
WHAT’S NEW IN OUR A-HA! FAMILY CONVENIENCE PROGRAM?
We passionately believe in the merit of 2 day-a-week Hebrew School once students reach Grade 3. But we know it can be challenging on a Tuesday afternoon. So we’ve created the A-HA! Family Convenience Program to make “Day 2” much easier for our parents and students. Click on the following links to get a better understanding of each component of our new service program:
- Transportation from local schools (Ledbury, Dublin Heights, Faywood, Wanless)
- Free Walk-Over Service from Summit Heights
- Free After-School Homework Club (Tues: 3:30-4:30 pm)
- Parent Led Carpool Program
WHAT’S NEW IN OUR A-HA! INCENTIVE PROGRAM?
We are pleased to introduce the A-HA! Incentive Program
- For RETURNING families who refer a new student, we will reimburse $50/student from your tuition and offer $50 worth of Adath Bucks per referred student (to be used for one of our many family and adult educational programs).
- For NEW families attending our Hebrew school for the first time, we will reimburse $50/new student from your tuition and offer $50 worth of Adath Bucks as our welcome gift.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS:
We’ve put all the information online so you can navigate at your convenience to better understand the curriculum, fees and payment details.
HANDBOOK: Click HERE
CURRICULUM: Click HERE
FEE SCHEDULE: Click HERE
PAY IN FULL: Click HERE
INSTALLMENTS: Click HERE
REFUND POLICY: Click HERE
CALENDAR: Click HERE
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Please follow us on social media and share with your network of friends and family. Click the icons below to open each link to our social media pages.
QUESTIONS and CONTACT INFORMATION:
- If you have any administrative questions about payment and transportation, please contact the office and ask for Executive Director, Phil David at 416.635.5340 (x 317) or email@example.com
- For all other questions related to Adath Hebrew Academy including curriculum, please contact Principal Jack Lipinsky at 416.635.5340 x 314 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADATH HEBREW ACADEMY
JEWISH CONNECTIONS • JEWISH CULTURE • JEWISH CONTINUITY