Highly qualified and caring, our teachers and staff are dedicated professionals.
- Our Early Years teachers are registered Early Childhood Educators (ECE)
- Our teachers in Grades 2 through 6 are Ontario Certified Teachers (OCT) with either a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, a Masters Degree in Education and/or Additional Qualifications from the Ministry of Education.
- We employ specialists in Music and Reading to ensure that students with various learning needs are met through diverse approaches.
- Our Principal, Dr. Jack Lipinsky, PhD, MA, BA, BEd, OCT is a highly qualified educator and administrator with years of teaching and curriculum development experience including in the Jewish Day School system
- Our Hebrew School Coordinator and Early Years Consultant Wendy Steinberg Himmel with a BEd, BA (Psychology) and a specialty in special education is also our Preschool Director with many years of early childhood education experience including piloting and directing the Adath Israel Preschool Center for the past 10 years.
Our teachers are proud of being Jewish, care passionately about Israel, and understand the pivotal role of tradition for our students. At the same time, they are aware of the broad range of Jewish observance in our community and focus their efforts on highlighting the many entry points our rich tradition offers. They attend staff meetings and participate in professional development to continually improve their skills and knowledge.
Click HERE to download a form to pay in 3 installments