- To view the fee schedule, please click HERE.
- To pay your tuition, you may pay all at once or in two or three installments (no later than Dec 15, 2021).
FEES & PAYMENT PLANS
- Option 1 (Early Bird – Pay in Full): Register by June 10th and pay in full to receive $125 A-HA Dollars to use as you wish towards synagogue membership or A-HA registration fees for 2022-23
- Option 2 (Early Bird – Deposit Only): Register with a deposit of $150 by June 10th and earn $75 A-HA Dollars to use as you wish towards synagogue membership or A-HA registration fees for 2022-23.
- Option 3 (Regular Payment Plan):
- A deposit of $150 is due upon registration.
- Tuition payments must begin no later than September 1st.
- Final payment is due by November 6th.
- Contact Shulamit Heisler, our Administrator, via email (email@example.com) or call 416.635.5340 (322). Shulamit will process your payment over the phone.
- Send a cheque (and/or post-dated cheques) to the Adath Israel office (c/o Perry Zosky, Finance Manager). Click HERE for the address.
- Pay online via your ShulCloud account.
PAYMENT BY SHULCLOUD:
To manage your payments via your family’s ShulCloud account, follow the instructions below:
- Copy and paste this link to your browser: https://adathisraeltoronto.shulcloud.com/
- If you already have a password for your ShulCloud account, please skip to Step 3 below. If you need to set up a new password, please call Shulamit or follow the instructions below.
- To set up a new password, when the Shulcloud home page pops up, please note the orange Login button at the top right of your screen.
- Click Log In and type in your email address
- Then click “Forgot password.” This will allow you to set up your password and log into your ShulCloud account.
- Once you have your new password, log into your account.
- Click MY ACCOUNT in the menu.
- Then scroll to the “FINANCIAL INFORMATION” section half way down the page.
- Choose “Pay Balance or Donate”.
- You can pay all at once, in two installments or in three, but no later than December 15th.
- If you have any questions, contact Shulamit Heisler for administrative questions (payment; registration) at firstname.lastname@example.org