Registration for 2020/2021 opens April 20, 2020
Adath Hebrew Academy offers an innovative and exciting path to Jewish learning, empowering your children to discover, create and share personal A-HA! moments during their educational journey from JK to Grade 6 so they will become:
• Confident Hebrew readers who are Bar/Bat Mitzvah ready
• Deeply connected to Jewish culture, history and Israel
• Comfortable participating in Shabbat & Holiday prayers
• Engaged with new Jewish friends
Click HERE to read our program overview.
REGISTRATION for the 2020-2021 school year will open on April 20 at 9:00 am.
Our Principal, Dr. Jack Lipinsky, and his team have boosted the curriculum to emphasize Hebrew reading geared to B’Nai Mitzvah preparation; Jewish lifecycle and history as well as integration of Jewish online technology. These are designed to spark a series of A-HA! moments through your child’s journey from JK to Grade 6.
Click HERE to view the A-HA! Curriculum by grade.
A-HA! FAMILY CONVENIENCE PROGRAM
We passionately believe in the merit of 2 day-a-week Hebrew School once students reach Grade 3. But we know it can be challenging on a Tuesday afternoon. So we’ve created the A-HA! Family Convenience Program to make “Day 2” much easier for our parents and students. Click on the following links to get a better understanding of each component of our new service program:
- Free Walk-Over Service from Summit Heights
- Free After-School Homework Club (Tues: 3:30-4:30 pm)
- Parent-Led Carpool Program
A-HA! INCENTIVE PROGRAM
We are pleased to continue offering the A-HA! Incentive Program
- For RETURNING families who refer a new student, we will reimburse $50/student from your tuition.
- For NEW families attending our Hebrew school for the first time, we will reimburse $50/new student from your tuition as our welcome gift.
We’ll continue to add more information below so you can navigate at your convenience to better understand the curriculum, fees and payment details. A reminder that registration will open on April 20 at 9:00 am.
CURRICULUM: Click HERE
FEE SCHEDULE: Click HERE
REFUND POLICY: Click HERE
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Please follow us on social media and share with your network of friends and family. Click the icons below to open each link to our social media pages.
QUESTIONS and CONTACT INFORMATION:
For administrative questions related to payment, please contact Administrative Assistant starting April 20th , Ms. Ronly Doron, at our office at 416 635-5340 (x322) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other questions related to the school, please contact our Principal, Dr. Jack Lipinsky, at 416 635-5340 (x314) or email@example.com
JEWISH CONNECTIONS • JEWISH CULTURE • JEWISH CONTINUITY