HIGH HOLIDAY LIVESTREAMING
By September 15th, all members in good standing will be receiving a link to a private page in ShulCloud where you will be able to participate and watch all High Holiday services on any of your devices from home. You must access ShulCloud in advance to ensure it is working.
ACCESSING YOUR SHULCLOUD ACCOUNT
All members already have an account on Shulcloud. Your online account is your personal gateway to all things Adath Israel – financials, donations, yahrzeits, anniversaries, birthdays and the list goes on – all at your fingertips. It is also where the private link for the High Holiday livestream services will be housed.
Please log on and give it a try on your own by following the steps below. If you are spinning your wheels, please find the contact details below for help.
ACCESSING SHULCLOUD ONE STEP AT A TIME
- Click HERE to open the Shulcloud members’ section.
- We recommend you save the Shulcloud URL in your Favourites to make access easier in the future.
- Each adult member in your family 18+ will be able to set up his or her own access to their Shulcloud account.
- On the top right of your page, click the LOGIN button to access your account.
- Type in your email and create your own unique password.
- Or click “Forgot Password” to set up a new one.
- Safely record your password in case you forget it later.
- Once you are logged in, click “My Account” in the menu. This is your membership page.
- A drop down menu will appear in a white box as shown below
- Instead, we recommend that you click on the “TILES” or squares which show up below, starting under the title “Personal and Family Information”.
Click each tile to open, verify and edit your information. The more information you provide, the better we can target more relevant communications to you in the future. Do not unsubscribe from “announcements” or you will receive nothing from the shul including lifecycle reminders, billing alerts, etc.
Use the icon that looks like a pencil to start editing. And remember, be sure to use the ‘SAVE’ button at the bottom of each page so you can retain all your changes.
Next, scroll down to “My Financial Information”. Here, you can view your transactions and financial statements, securely add a credit card in the PCI compliant vault, set up your payments or make donations.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS?
We are trying to get an entire congregation online for the holidays. Therefore, we hope you will give this a good try on your own at first. But of course, our office staff is here to help. If you are running into roadblocks logging on, please contact us via email (email@example.com) and allow for a 24-hour response window.