WELCOME TO SHULCLOUD
We’re excited to announce the launch of our new online membership database – Shulcloud. As we increasingly migrate towards digital communication with our members, particularly during COVID-19, the introduction of Shulcloud is very timely.
We know technology may be overwhelming at first, so the Shul’s office team will continue to provide support as it always has. With a few clicks of your mouse, you will now have the ability to manage, update and view detailed information within your account.
Used by over 900 synagogues throughout North America, Shulcloud is a powerful tool opening the door to a series of benefits we’ve not been able to offer our members previously.
By logging into your new Shulcloud account, members can:
- Manage and update individual and family profiles including contact details, occupation, birthdays, anniversaries and yahrzeits.
- Securely provide and store credit card information using the (integrated PCI compliant payment) gateway.
- View transaction history, set up recurring payments and pay balances
- Enroll in our congregational school – Adath Hebrew Academy.
Coming shortly, you will be able to:
- Make donations and send electronic messages to the person you are honouring.
- Register for all of Adath Israel’s events
- HOW DO I GET STARTED?
All our members already have an account on Shulcloud. Now you just need to access it:
- Click HERE to open the Shulcloud members’ section. Note, this is NOT the main Adath Israel website. It is strictly where your membership account is housed.
- Each adult member in your family 18+ will be able to set up his or her own access.
- On the top right of your page, click the LOGIN button to create your account. Type in your email and create your own unique password.
- Once you are logged in, click “My Account” in the menu. This is your membership page.
- Though a sub-menu will appear in the white box, we recommend you click on the “TILES” which show up below, starting with “Personal and Family Information”.
- Click each tile to verify and edit your information. Use the icon that looks like a pencil to start editing. Don’t forget to use the ‘save’ button at the bottom of each page.
Next, scroll down on your membership page to “My Financial Information”. Here, you can view your tra
nsactions and financial statements, securely add a credit card in the PCI compliant vault, set up your payments (and very shortly, you will be able to make a donation).
ADATH HEBREW ACADEMY ENROLMENT
For families with children heading into Grades JK to 6 who are not registered in Jewish Day School, please note that registration for the new school year opens June 8.
We will be revealing other sections to serve you better very shortly. In the meantime, we know you may have many questions so we encourage you to explore the new system on your own first.
If you’re having difficulty logging on, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll be happy to follow up and help.
Adath Israel is excited to join close to 1000 synagogues throughout North America as we embark on this journey together to learn a new system. We thank you for partnering with us as we strive to make the user experience more efficient and transparent for all Adath Israel members.
Rabbi Adam Cutler, Senior Rabbi
Phil David, Executive Director