COVID-19 LOCKDOWN UPDATE:
Please read below for ritual and operational updates.
IN-PERSON SERVICES DURING LOCKDOWN:
- We are allowed a maximum of 10 in our sanctuary AND of course, 10 make a minyan.
- Therefore, registration is required for in-person morning and Shabbat services.
PARTICIPATE IN SERVICES ONLINE
If you can’t attend services in person, you can still participate online:
- Click HERE to join us via LIVESTREAM for all morning services.
- Click HERE to access ZOOM services nightly – including Kabbalat Shabbat and Havdalah.
- The building will remain closed during lockdown, except during morning and Shabbat services.
- Office staff will work remotely during the lockdown.
- Office hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Our clergy remain available for our members as always.
- Please click HERE for our office contact list.
CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA