HIGH HOLIDAY UPDATE & MANDATORY VACCINE DETAILS
- Please click HERE for all the details you need to get prepared for the Holidays.
- Mandatory Vaccine Details:
- All members 18+ must be FULLY VACCINATED (at least 14 days prior to attending)
- All members 12-17 must have AT LEAST ONE VACCINATION.
- Children 11 and under DO NOT REQUIRE vaccinations.
- Seating Lottery registration for in-person services will take place between August 2 – August 13.
WE ARE OPEN FOR SHABBAT!
- IN-PERSON and via LIVESTREAM. Click HERE for details.
- Weekday (& Sunday) morning and evening services will be broadcast via Zoom.
- For service Times, click HERE
POP-UP VACCINE CLINIC @ ADATH (AUGUST 15)
- Looking for your first or second dose to prep for the Holidays? We’ve got Pfizer
FOCUS GROUPS ARE WINDING DOWN
- Speak out. speak up! This is your chance to provide input on Adath’s future.
- We are currently recruiting for Adath’s Empty Nesters and retirees.
- Email our office for details. Click HERE.
SYNAGOGUE OFFICE HOURS
- Our staff continue to work remotely from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Mon-Thurs (3:00 pm on Fridays).
- Our clergy remain available for our members as always. Click HERE for our office contact list.
- There are many ways to connect with Adath Israel during COVID. Like Us, Follow Us, or Subscribe.