1. Member Contribution Statements
2021 Contribution Statements have been issued.
- You may access the statement on your Shulcloud account by clicking HERE.
- Click HERE to open the paper form which you can email or mail to the shul.
- If you prefer we email your statement, please respond to email@example.com
2. Ritual Services
a) SHABBAT SERVICES: LIVESTREAM
- During the lockdown, Shabbat services are being conducted via Livestream exclusively.
*B’Nai Mitzvot families will be accommodated with a limited guest list.
b) WEEKDAY SERVICES
- Weekday (and Sunday) morning and evening services will be broadcast exclusively via Zoom.
c) SERVICE HOURS
- Please click HERE for our service times.
d) SYNAGOGUE OFFICE HOURS
- The building will remain closed while we are in lockdown.
- The office staff is working remotely between 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday-Thursday (3:00 pm on Fridays).
- Our clergy remain available for our members as always. Please click HERE for our office contact list.
3. Vaccination Registration Information
- Click HERE for vaccine registration information.
- UJA Genesis Mobilizes Vaccine Registration Assistance Program: If you are eligible to register but have difficulty using or accessing technology, the UJA Genesis program can assist! Click HERE for details.
- Vaccine Hunters: Click HERE to search on your own.