EMAIL SPAM ALERT!
- Please disregard the January 19th email from reception @ adathisrael . com with respect to participation in an RFP process. It is spam.
- Please send emails directly to firstname.lastname@example.org while our IT partners investigate.
SAFETY & SECURITY UPDATE
- Click HERE to review our multi-layered Security Strategy and the infrastructure improvements Adath Israel has invested thus far to keep our members safe.
- UJA Community Security has indicated there is no information to suggest the Colleyville hostage situation has direct security implications for our local community. But we must all remain vigilant. Rapid reporting is key. If you see something, please say something without delay.
- Click HERE for a message from Adath Israel leadership.
ADATH ISRAEL COVID UPDATE (Return to Step 2)
- Consistent with the Province’s modified Step 2 Plan
- Sanctuary capacity will be limited to 50.
- Registration is required for Shabbat services. Click HERE.
- Suspension of food service: Minyan breakfast, Smachot Receptions
- Proof of Vaccination (2 dose) will continue to be required for ages 12+.
- Children 5-11 require at least one dose, including Adath Hebrew School students.
- Click HERE for an update about our COVID response.
- In-person morning services will continue daily:
- Sun @ 8:30 am; Mon – Fri @ 7:30 am and via Livestream.
- Mincha/Ma’ariv: Participate via the Zoom link.
- Click HERE for more details about our Minyan roll-out plan and service schedule.
- Kabbalat Shabbat services will continue in person. Refer to the service schedule on the top right of this page.
- All Shabbat morning services will be in-person (50 max) and available via Livestream (9:00 am start).
- Registration is required. Click HERE to register by 11 am on Fridays.
LIVESTREAM OR ZOOM?
- You may participate from home via Livestream or Zoom, depending on the service. See below:
MANDATORY VACCINATION DETAILS
- Our updated mandatory vaccination policy is in effect. Click HERE for details.
- All members 12+ must be FULLY VACCINATED (at least 14 days prior to attending)
- Children 5-11, including Adath Hebrew Academy students, require at least one dose.